Dr Dan’s Voice Essentials is so much more than a suite of exercises designed to improve the voice for genres like Rock, Pop, Country, RnB, Jazz or modern Music Theatre.Voice Essentials is a global community of singers who, together, passionately pursue their vocal craft. When you join the Voice Essentials Community, you are connecting with an international society of like-minded people who will encourage you towards your personal singing goals. Your voice will never be the same again after your Voice Essentials journey...
Perfect for Beginner Singers
Improve Your Pitch, Breath and Vocal Range
Sing with a Greater Sense of Freedom
Learn to Sing with More Confidence
Break Down the Barriers to Your Better Voice
All Courses, Online Singing Courses, Bundle & SAVE
Dr Dan's PRO BUNDLE
All 3 Online Singing Courses
– Levels 1, 2 & 3 –
(inc. Digital Tracks & Digital Booklets)
All Courses, Online Singing Courses
Voice Essentials 1 Online Singing Course
Level 1 – Beginner Singer
(inc. Digital Tracks & Digital Booklet)(41) 4.9 average rating101 Lessons $197.00
All Courses, Singing Exercises, Bundle & SAVE
Dr Dan's SUPER BUNDLE
All 3 Exercise Collections & eManuals
(Digital Tracks & Digital Booklets Only)
Rebuild Vocal Confidence
Improve Your Voice
Fun and Effective
Whether you are a beginner wanting to develop a new skill or an experienced vocalist who desires to take on a new challenge, our contemporary online singing lessons are sure to meet your requirements. You can readily train your voice from the comfort of your home with our reliable, fact-based and science-supported singing courses. Our beginner course contains a wealth of musical knowledge that will teach you eight technical foundations of singing including breathing, tension management, vocal tone and more, as well as instructional videos and exercises so you can perform with confidence. You can start at the beginning and move on to our intermediate and advanced courses or commence your lessons at the level that suits you.
Benefits of Singing Lessons Online
You can enjoy the numerous benefits of online voice training, including the flexibility of when you take your lessons.
- You can learn singing online from the comfort of your home: Online voice training lessons can fit perfectly around your busy schedule as you can complete your exercises or modules at a time that suits you and from the convenience of your home. This benefit also saves you time and money not needing to travel to a designated singing studio for face to face lessons. Rather than being distracted on your commute to classes, you can also spend time warming up at home ready for your vocal teaching. Some students also feel more relaxed in their own home, which can help them to get more value out of secure and private lessons.
- You can take your time with each lesson: When you visit a teacher at a studio for classes, there is usually a time limit. Vocal lessons online at home using our singing courses allows you to take your time with each module and become confident in your skills before you move onto the next exercise. You won't need to feel rushed that you have to fit everything into one hour of lessons as you can schedule training to suit your lifestyle.
- You don't need to live in the same area as your teacher: If you live in a secluded rural location or want to learn from a more experienced teacher, you can get access to quality and professional singing lessons that may not be available in your area. The only things you require is a stable internet connection and a device with which to take the online classes. You may also find that you are more focused in a familiar home environment where you feel comfortable as opposed to learning at your teacher's location.
What You Can Expect from Voice Essentials Regarding Singing Training Online
You can learn singing online with our lessons that are suitable for adult beginners through to advanced singers who want to hone their skills.
- Gain confidence in your singing: Our vocal course can help increase your confidence by giving you the tools and skills you require to develop your singing voice. We use evidence and research-based exercises to train your voice, extend your vocal range, develop tone and improve your overall singing performance. Our courses will allow you to trust your vocal instrument knowing that it will be consistent, reliable and sound great through numerous songs, therefore boosting your self-esteem and overall singing presence.
- Develop technical skills: We teach you the eight technical skills of contemporary singing so that you can make your singing voice better and stronger. The technical singing foundations that you will learn in level one include breathing, tension management, vocal tone, phonatory patterns, resonance, pitch, volume and articulation. Our course is easy to understand, encouraging and accompanied by detailed videos, singing exercises and interactive quizzes. There are also printable lesson sheets so you can practise on the go or when you are away from your device.
- Quality teaching from a professionally trained teacher: You will have access to the knowledge and skills of Dr Daniel K. Robinson, who is one of Australia's leading contemporary singing teachers. As an award-winning freelance artist and educator, Dr Dan has more than 25 years of experience teaching students and 30 years of performing on stage. He has a Doctorate of Musical Arts and currently sits on the national board of the Australian Voice Association and is a member of the Australian National Association of Singing Teachers.
Tips Regarding Voice Lessons Online
Consider our tips to get more value out of your singing practice online with our comprehensive and easy to follow instructions.
- Set your goals in advance: You should have an idea about what you want to get out of your lessons, whether it is a technical goal or a boost in confidence. This goal can help you to better invest in your training and may determine the level at which you begin your lessons. Our level one course will take you through the basics of singing for beginners while our intermediate modules introduce more challenging activities to extend your vocal range.
- Optimise your home set up: Ensure that you have everything you need to complete your lessons so you can focus without interruption such as needing to get equipment, materials or check the internet connection. If you take your classes in the same room as your internet router, you are sure to have a strong connection. Closing other tabs in your browser can also prevent any delay during your lessons. For recording your vocals, you may get better quality from an external microphone rather than using the one built into your computer or phone so be sure to have this set up before commencing your lessons or exercises. Ultimately, you want to ensure you use a room where you are comfortable and be sure to let your family or housemate know not to interrupt.
- Practise between lessons: Just because you are not meeting your teacher face to face doesn't mean that you don't need to practice. You should use your time wisely between lessons and before moving onto the next module by practising your technique with regular singing.
What Sets Voice Essentials Apart Regarding Online Vocal Lessons
You can learn to sing online with a professional and highly experienced award-winning artist and educator from the comfort of your home.
- We have courses to suit various levels: You can take lessons that suit your level with our multiple courses ranging from beginner to advance. Our comprehensive suite of education material will assist you in achieving your goals from improving your pitch to increasing your vocal range and singing with greater confidence. We have courses available as a bundled set which contain everything you need to complete the level, or you can purchase the exercise collection and e-manual separately to suit your requirements.
- We have a 10 percent risk-free guarantee: We know that finding the ideal product online can be difficult, which is why you can try our Voice Essentials 1 Online Course risk-free for 30 days. If you decide that it is not for you, we have a money-back guarantee. Alternatively, you can look at the free preview of our first module, which includes videos, exercises, practical tasks and a quiz. Our course is excellent value for money as you will get lifetime access to the material.
- You can join our encouraging community: You can relish in the reassuring support of our community of singers and get constructive feedback about your development. Our global community means that you can connect with like-minded people from around the world who can encourage you towards your singing goals for various genres such as Rock, Jazz, Pop, Country, RnB or modern Music Theatre. You can receive personalised feedback about your technique, performance and recordings from our online community and Dr Dan.
Why Trust Voice Essentials Regarding Online Virtual Singing Lessons?
Learning singing online is easy and rewarding with our comprehensive material. We have a vast range of courses that are suitable for beginners through to advanced singers who want to develop their technique or get back into it after taking a break. You will have lifetime access to our course through our online platform. Designed by a professional and experienced artist and educator with a Doctorate of Musical Art, our online lessons can improve your vocal range and increase your confidence in contemporary singing. You can get started today when you sign up online or contact us with any questions.